GIST-researchers Oscar Svensson and Roger Hildingsson presented work in progress at the RGS-IBG Annual International Conference 2016. The presentation, with the title Industrial decarbonisation: Understanding the material politics of structural transformation in energy-intensive natural resource-based industry, was included in a session on material politics and the emergence of transition pathways. More information about the session and presentation can be found here.
- GIST at the IST 2017 Conference
- Characteristics of the energy intensive processing industries
- Nollutsläpp i basindustrin –förutsättningar för en ny industripolitik
- Decarbonising the energy intensive basic materials industry through electrification
- Resource mobilisation for biorefineries
- Survey and conceptualisation of the innovation systems of energy-intensive processing industries