Oscar Svensson and Roger Hildingsson presented an article at the 2016 Berlin conference on global environmental change. The theme of the conference was transformative global climate governance in light of the Paris agreement. Oscar and Roger presented the GIST project and an article in progress about the conditions for transformation in ENRI, the possibility and need for interdisciplinarity, and governance of industrial decarbonisation.
- GIST at the IST 2017 Conference
- Characteristics of the energy intensive processing industries
- Nollutsläpp i basindustrin –förutsättningar för en ny industripolitik
- Decarbonising the energy intensive basic materials industry through electrification
- Resource mobilisation for biorefineries
- Survey and conceptualisation of the innovation systems of energy-intensive processing industries