The debate rages over the Swedish government’s stance on Vattenfall’s planned sale of its German coal operations. GIST-researcher Roger Hildingsson weigh in on the debate over the dilemma of the government in a recent news article. The last word is not said yet as economic and political interests try to strategically position themselves and influence the direction of the imminent reorientation of the industry-energy system nexus in both Germany and Sweden as nuclear and coal power plants are phased out.
- GIST at the IST 2017 Conference
- Characteristics of the energy intensive processing industries
- Nollutsläpp i basindustrin –förutsättningar för en ny industripolitik
- Decarbonising the energy intensive basic materials industry through electrification
- Resource mobilisation for biorefineries
- Survey and conceptualisation of the innovation systems of energy-intensive processing industries